Best of Season

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 12:21:46 CST 2014

> Hello everybody,
>
> Happy Holiday (Christmas, Kwanzaa, Chanukka, Yule, Newtonsday...) to all my fellow listmembers.
> Hope you can enjoy a few holidays and have some (perhaps also classic computer related) fun.

Thank you. I will, indeed, have a holiday. A holiday from unpacking boxes of stuff after my move. I
shall spend tomorrow with screwdriver in hand, fiddling with something electronic.

Merry Newtonsday, Christmas, Yule, Winter Solstice, Halloween (Oct 31 == Dec 25, after all) to
all list members and their families

-tony