Wanted: SIMH VAX VMS tape image tester, take 2

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Dec 19 01:07:27 CST 2014

Okay, I think I've gotten the SIMH image thing straightened out--and
I've added a descriptive record after the EOM marker in the image.  Just
like a regular tape block; i.e. 32-bit little-endian length before and
after the description.  To retrieve, just to to the end of the file,
read the last 4 bytes as a record length and then back up and read that
much.

Same contents, FORTRAN 4.5;  if anyone is interested, I have what
appears to be the 4.6 tape as well.

Attached file link follows.

I've linked 1 file to this email:
* SAMPLE1.ZIP (345 KB) hosted on Box: