olivetti programma 101 repair

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Sun Dec 14 23:12:11 CST 2014

On 12/14/2014 9:25 AM, Simon Claessen wrote:
> hello all,
>
> I'm in the process of repairing our 101 but i hit a solid wall finding
> out whats wrong with it. are there people with a working copy who
> could do some measurements on their copy?
>
> Unfortunately i have no schematic of the electronics, only the
> mechanics and PSU.
>
> I have made a crappy video of the scope trace of the delay line input
> and i'm very interested in a video of a working machine's delay line. :-)
>
> The video is here:  http://youtu.be/llpwjGeldt0
>
> and a partially repairlog is here:
> https://hack42.nl/wiki/Repair_Olivetti_Programma_101
>
> als scematics are welcome as well. :-)
Simon,
did you come up with a copy of this book, and not just the cover? Is it
distributable by the datamuseum?  I'd like a copy in case I get to try
to restore my 101.

I'd let you have mine to use for a reference, but we are too far apart.
I'd love to see one more running event if it isn't mine.

Did you snag any data cards?
thanks
Jim