DEC H8575-A DB25 to MMJ

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Wed Mar 31 09:47:18 CDT 2021

On 3/31/2021 1:37 AM, idinc--- via cctalk wrote:
> hello all
>
> i am looking to purchase qty 2 DEC H8575-A DB25 to MMJ adapters.

Stonewall Cables has been a supplier for a long time. Before getting a crimper I bought lots of cables from them.
https://www.stonewallcable.com/oem-equivalent/dec

https://www.stonewallcable.com/dec-h8575-a-eq

And DEC cables/connectors in general:

https://www.stonewallcable.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=dec+mmj

Pacific Cable - I have no experience with them:
http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=H8575-A

There are a few actual H8575-A available on EBay
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2546172.m570.l1313&_nkw=DEC+H8571-A&_sacat=0

> anybody have some that they can sell?
>
> also need a couple of mmj to mmj cables, 10' or longer would work.
DEC MMJ plugs are available from:

Cables.Com: https://www.cables.com/dec-mmj-6p6c-modular-plug.html
Pacific Cables: http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=MMJ

A DEC MMJ Crimp tool is available from:

IEC: https://iec.net/product/modular-crimp-tool-for-rj11-dec-mmj-connectors/

If you can find them there is a Paladin crimper that you can get a DEC MMJ die.  I have one of those, it works sell, but is apparently discontinued.

Cables are available from:

Cable Depot:  http://www.cabledepot.com/05MCPhoneMMJ.html
Pacific Cables: http://www.pacificcable.com/DEC-Cables-Digital-Equipment-Corporation-Cables.html

--