who collects modems?

Boris Gimbarzevsky boris at summitclinic.com
Wed Mar 17 18:39:13 CDT 2021

Have a bunch of modems as well but first have to get PDP-11 stuff
shipped off to those people who want it.  Will see if Value Village
in Kamloops will still take them.  For a while they were a great
place to get old electronics like the DAT SCSI drive I picked up for
$5 8 years ago.  "high speed" at 50 Kb/sec transfer rate which seemed
fast in 2010 when I picked it up and got all my DAT backup tapes
transferred to "disks" which can only run under BasiliskII now.