[TUHS] A stack of PDP-11 field maintenance print sets

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Mar 6 08:15:25 CST 2021

    > From: John Floren

    > Can anyone on the list point me to either an existing archive where
    > these exist

The canonical repository for historic documentation online is BitSavers.
It has an almost-complete set of DEC stuff (both manuals and prints. QBUS
devices are at:

  http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/qbus/

QBUS CPU's will be in the relevant model directory, e.g.:

  http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/1123/

and disk drives are in:

  http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/disc/

I haven't checked your list, but I suspect most of them are there; I think the
ADV11-A prints are missing, though. You can either send the originals to Al
Kossow, or scan them for him; but check with him first, to make sure he doen't
already have them, just hasn't got around to posting them yet.

There's another site which indexes DEC online documentation:

  https://manx-docs.org/

There are a very few things which aren't in Bitsavers, and can be found there.

    > KFD11-A cpu

I assume that's a typo for 'KDF11-A'?

	Noel