Just curious how many Hewlett-Packard Integral computers were sold. We have one here at the SMECC Museum that we are building a display around it for.

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 13:46:54 CST 2021

Wayne.. yes please send the 2  serial numbers and others are invited to participate also.

Probably good idea to send offlist  to kerp from clogging lister.  Thanks Ed#
On Sunday, January 31, 2021 Smith, Wayne via cctalk <Wayne.Smith at warnerbros.com; cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 9:01 AM ED SHARPE via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Just curious how many Hewlett-Packard Integral? computers were sold.??
>
> We have one here at the SMECC Museum that we are building a display around it for.??
>
> Of course we are looking for any advertising material, posters or anyting visually related to this computer to make the display "more than just a computer on the table"?
>
> Please let us know if you have any material that would fit this need!??
>
> Thank you very much in advance
> Ed Sharpe - Archivist?? for SMECC

As to the number sold, you should be able to get a sense of it by collecting serial numbers from those who have them - once you get enough of them (maybe 20 or so) you should get a sense of about where the numbering started and where it ended.  I have two units and if you're interested I can pull the numbers and send them along.