Stride computers, was Re: Rod Coleman's personal history of founding, building & running SAGE

Jos Dreesen jos.dreesen at bluewin.ch
Sun Jan 3 04:18:48 CST 2021

On 03.01.21 01:11, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
> This may be old news -- it was new to me, though.
>
> https://suddendisruption.blogspot.com/search/label/Booting%20Sage%20Computer

The story is around for several years already, but yes : interesting read indeed.

Speaking of which :

I am currently restoring 3 Stride 420 machines, the follow-up to the Sage machines.

Anyone has CP/M or PSystem IV.2.2  disks for these, and would like to share ?

( I have PSystem IV.2.1 and PDOS )

Also a copy of UniStride, the UNIX-V for the Stride 440 / 460 would be welcome.

I would need top reconstruct the MFM controller for UNIX use, but that would not be unsurmountable.

Jos