Rod Coleman's personal history of founding, building & running SAGE

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:11:02 CST 2021

This may be old news -- it was new to me, though.

https://suddendisruption.blogspot.com/search/label/Booting%20Sage%20Computer

I'm not really familiar with SAGE machines. They were not as
well-known in the UK, I think, being upmarket from the Apple ][ and
IBM PC, both of which were eye-wateringly expensive by UK standards of
the time.

Also, they were terminal-based things and even back then I was
interested in boxes with graphics. :-)

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com