Intel/Altera Dev, Seeking Quartus II old versions

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Sun Feb 21 13:38:37 CST 2021

> On 02/21/2021 9:23 AM Ethan O'Toole <ethan at 757.org> wrote:
>

> > I think I have at least ver 12 for Linux. Of course it's pretty big.
> > I can upload it to my web page for download if you like. Let me know.
> > It will be at least tonight or tomorrow morning before I get a chance.
> > Will
> Awesome! That would be great!
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Ethan

 I found what seems to be 12.1 Service Pack 1 on my archive drive.  There are two of them.  I think the second one with "free" in the name is for windows.  The other is for Linux.  I believe, but I'm not certain, that these were extracted from the download bundle when I got them.  I didn't try installing them now, although I'm pretty sure I did when I got them.  AT least the LInux one.

Anyway, here are the links.  If you have any questions let me know.  There is also a license file, but I doubt it will be helpful.  I will leave these up for at least two or three days.

Will

http://wrcooke.net/quartus/quartus_12.1sp1.tgz

http://wrcooke.net/quartus/quartus_12.1sp1_free.tgz

http://wrcooke.net/quartus/license.dat

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein