IndiZone collections

Scott Quinn compoobah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:59:32 CST 2021

Curious if anyone on here knows if the contents of any of the earlier
IndiZone CDs from SGI are posted? A copy of IndiZone3 came with my copy
of IRIX 6.2 a number of years ago, and while the games aren't the sort
that would impress a modern XBox user I thought they were kind of neat
and showed off the equipment and thoughts of the 1995-era, but I also
have some earlier SGIs that would be IndiZone 1/2 era. I found a couple
lists of the contest winners (but the CDs have more), and an occasional
download link, but nothing complete for either.
Anyone have links or lists of what was on them?