Thoughts on restricted distribution documents (Dec Professional 350)

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Sep 29 12:56:37 CDT 2020

Ok, got a good starter scan. Did it at 600dpi, black/white, saving here
as Tiff and JPG formats in different directories. Will make a cheap-o
PDF version and put it on iguana.crystel.com in a bit.

I also have the 4 volume set of Professional Toolkit and a 4 volume set
of Ultrix/11 manuals. Have these already been uploaded somewhere?