Thoughts on restricted distribution documents (Dec Professional 350)

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Tue Sep 29 09:15:48 CDT 2020

I have wanted to see that for my work on the Pro.  It would be great to get it scanned and posted, whether the copy lands on Bitsavers or elsewhere.  As far as I know it is not currently available.

Does it include the programming manual for the 4-line UART option board?  I have such a board and since I wrote a driver for it, decades ago, I must at one time have had a programming manual, but I certainly don't have it any longer.

The internal bus and the boot ROM details are examples of stuff not covered in the currently available manuals on Bitsavers; those details were not exposed to the outside world for some reason.

	paul