ISO Advantech Labtool-148C prgrammer wall wart specs

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Tue Sep 15 14:18:27 CDT 2020

On 9/15/20 11:24 AM, dwight wrote:

> I don't know the particular programmer's purpose you have.

It is a 2000's era parallel programmer with downloadable FPGA configuration.
I can trace it out and note the voltages on the filter caps as an estimate.
I was just hoping someone could quickly tell me what the wall wart said.
There is an Advantech dealer on ebay in Greece selling one, I've sent them
a message if they have the supply or could at least tell me what the voltages
should be.

I got this one cheap since it has programmable Vcc for read/verify. I have
one 2764 giving me trouble reading. I may just be faster to lift the Vcc pin
on it and attach it to a bench supply.