CMU Andrew system (and wm) preservation

Michael Kerpan mjkerpan at kerpan.com
Mon Sep 7 14:29:51 CDT 2020

Has anybody even been able to get the X-based version to build? I remember
finding it on some Unix/Linux source code CD-ROM like 20 years ago,
thinking it sounded useful and cool, and trying to build it on whatever
Linux I was using on my hand-me-down 486 back in 1999/2000. Even back then,
it didn't build for me.

Mike