domains available (FTGH)

John Klos john at ziaspace.com
Fri Sep 4 12:28:05 CDT 2020

>> Over the years I've snagged a few domains related to classic computing with
>> the best intentions of doing something with them. I have not, so I will be
>> letting the following expire:
>>
>> decvax.org
>>
>> dgeclipse.org
>>
>> dgnova.org
>>
>> hp1000.org
>>
>> hp2000.org
>>
>> pdp11.org
>>
>> rt-11.org

For anyone here with an interest in any of these domains, I'm happy to
offer free hosting for at least as long as I'm alive (working on finding
volunteers to take care of things after that). I've hosted some of my
accounts and sites since the '90s and can provide email, web, dynamic web,
development, gopher, mailman and more.

I have real colocated servers, not purchased services, and the servers
are, if nothing else, interesting. The collection include an AlphaServer
DS25, a Sun Fire v254, an AMD Ryzen box (with ECC), a 1U Amiga 1200, and a
1U VAX.

John Klos