Identifying a Mystery ISA Card

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Fri Oct 16 14:03:41 CDT 2020

BTW -
IF you look at advertisements in the 1985-86 PC magazines, this was typical:
PC Network (Mail-Order/Telephone reseller).

PC NETWORK SIX-PACK“ CLONE with 0K  $89.00*
Full Six-Pack“ Features —Game Port Standard. Direct Import from Taiwan at a Fabulous Price!
==
The “unknown” is whether the AST software utilities, ASTCLOCK and SETCLOCK
will work with National/TI clock chip in your Taiwanese multi-function card.
Some worked with it, others did NOT.
==
Jumpers behind the DB-25M serial port will be for
Serial Port configuration (IRQ, memory address).
Parallel Port will have jumpers for LPT1 or LPT2 (Monographic card installed, add 1).
==
The 6-switch (DIP) will be “binary” for RAM installed & starting RAM address (256k?).

greg