Informix for SCO XENIX

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Wed Oct 14 09:07:58 CDT 2020

Would be interesting to see, as I am stuck working with Informix on a daily
basis. (:

--
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems:  "The Future Begins Tomorrow"
Visit us at: http://www.yoyodyne-propulsion.net

--------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Jonathan Swift