<Hardware plug> HP1000 A990, A900, & A600 systems, parts, pieces, cable, panels, connectors... etc for sale

Jesse Dougherty jesse at cypress-tech.com
Wed Oct 14 09:52:01 CDT 2020

I'm getting in a lot of the HP1000 systems and parts in next week. If
anyone needs any 1k A990, A900, & A600 systems, CPU, memory & interface
cards, cables, panels, connectors or anything else associated with those
lines, let me know as I probably have them. Just note that I'm a
re-seller and not a hobbyist and am selling these items as part of an
end-user consignment deal.. two types of complete HP1000 A990 and A600
are below. Let me know if you need anything, want pictures, or have any
questions.

A990 Server 14-slot Micro 1000 Server (Configured with)
1 x 12990x A990 CPU
1 x 12221B 8MB Memory
1 x C2490A 2GB SE SCSI Internal disk drive
1 x xxxxx  DDS DAT Internal Tape Drive
1 x 12016A SCSI Controller board
1 x 12009A HP-IB Interface board
1 x 12005A Serial Interface board
1 x 12006A Parallel interface board
1 x 12040A Asynchronous Multiplexer Interface (MUX) board
1 x 02430x Voltage Jumper Board
1 x 12230A Front-plane memory connector (CPU to memory connector)
$3,500.00

A600 Server 14-slot Micro 1000 Server (Configured with)
1 x 12105x A600 CPU
1 x 12101B Memory Controller
1 x 12103D 1MB Memory
1 x 12103C 512kb Memory
1 x 12022x disk controller board
1 x xxxxx  floppy drive
1 x C2490A 2GB SE SCSI Internal disk drive
1 x 12016A SCSI Controller board
1 x 12009A HP-IB Interface board
1 x 12005A Serial Interface board
1 x 12040A Asynchronous Multiplexer Interface (MUX) board
2 x 12038x Jumper board
1 x 02430x Voltage Jumper Board
$2,500.00

Feel free to email direct at jesse(at)cypress-tech.com

Thanks
Jesse
Cypress Technology Inc