Intel Developers' Insight CD-ROM collection archived anywhere?

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:14:37 CDT 2020

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 6:55 PM Maciej W. Rozycki <macro at linux-mips.org> wrote:

>  Sadly neither seems to be among the files I have copied.  I could yet
> check Intel Dec 1995 Data on Demand discs I happen to have, and do have
> here, but they are cumbersome to handle as they use a proprietary format
> requiring a DOS app to access, and yet more hassle to get anything
> exported (assuming I can recall how I did that many years ago), so it'll
> take a little.

If you have some Intel "Data on Demand" CD-ROMs it would be nice if
.ISO images of those could be captured and uploaded somewhere. Then
leave it up to anyone interested to deal with extracting documents
from them.

I found this document while looking online. It's not clear to me if
that is a list of documents that are contained on the December 1995
"Data on Demand" CD-ROMs or if some of those are only available
elsewhere.

http://alt.ife.tugraz.at/datashts/intel/litguide.pdf