NEC NEAX IVS2 PBX with NEAXMAIL AD-8 - hard drive clone issues

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 09:12:39 CST 2020

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 at 01:32, keith--- via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

>   I have tried to copy it to an industrial CF
> card but no luck.  I have used Rufus, Active Disk Image, and Macrium
> Reflect.

First question: how did you try to copy it?

You've not given us anywhere near enough info to try to troubleshoot the issue.

 • What did you connect it to?
 • How did you connect it?
 • What did you try to copy it onto?
 • Partitioned how?
 • Formatted with what FS, using what tool?
 • What OSes did you try?
 • What errors did you get?

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com