DEC PDP-8/E wanted

Tom Hunter ccth6600 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 04:53:37 CST 2020

I have received a lot of feedback about desirable DEC PDP-8 models.

Here is my updated list of PDP-8 models I would be interested in buying:

PDP-8/F
PDP-8/E
PDP-8/L
PDP-8/I
PDP-8/M

I am also interested in buying a "Spare Time Gizmos" SBC6120 based computer
complete with front-panel and IO board. I would be happy to buy the
original un-built kit or the fully built computer.

I have spent the past 18 years focusing on my old love affair with CDC 6000
and CYBER series mainframes (see http://control-data.info/) but have fallen
in love again with the PDP-8 after exploring the architecture using Oscar's
PiDP-8/I based on a Raspberry Pi running SIMH.

Best regards
Tom Hunter