DEC PDP-8/E wanted

Tom Hunter ccth6600 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:40:05 CST 2020

Oscar makes one run of his PiDP-8/I kit about every month. The complete kit
is only $165 plus $40 for shipping.
I got the kit in September and it is easy to assemble if you know how to
solder. It took me about 4 hours.
The kit is based on SIMH running on a Raspberry PI.
The front panel size is 60% of the original and the whole assembled system
is only 2" deep so nicely fits into your bookshelf.
No wiring other than power via an AC adapter is required.
Your terminal sessions can be over Wifi or you can use USB to serial
converters to connect real terminals.
It is a very nice and very functional recreation of the PDP-8/I and
includes OS/8 and TSS/8 disk images and even Spacewar ready to run.

Best regards
Tom Hunter