FS: Tek scope, HP LA, and Electronic components!

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Sat Nov 21 15:30:57 CST 2020

Jay,
     I appreciate it. I can't get in for medical care. I became disabled
due to the Seasonal Flu and I am unable to wear a mask. Because of that
I can't enter to get the care that i need. They have sentenced me to
death because of something that just isn't dangerous and something that
is not even airborne.
     The LA is probably sold. I am just waiting on confirmation. What
about my electronic components and storage cabinets? If I die before I
sell this stuff my landlord will throw it in the dumpster.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!
Happy Thanksgiving!