Floppy disk: one drive per face

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Nov 9 17:03:03 CST 2020

>> Can it still be registered?

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020, ben via cctalk wrote:
> Is the Author find able? Do he still have 8" floppies?

That can rapidly turn into "Does he WANT to be found?"

When he did a project, even a major one, it was with an implicit promise
of a REASONABLE period of support.  Not a commitment to a lifetime
sentence of support without further compensation.

Make it worth his while.  Provide him with an interesting sample disk.
Or an good tuba (Meinl-Weston or Alexander, not Cerveny).
Or a REALLY good meatball sandwich.

yes, he still has 8" floppies.  Hard and soft-sectored.

(I had to ask my sister what were good tubas.  She blows the last french
horn that Lawson personally made.)

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred