Floppy disk: one drive per face

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Nov 9 01:50:05 CST 2020

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020, geneb wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Nov 2020, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
[...]
>> I prefer my solution.  If you opt to format the second side, you'll end
>> up clobbering the first side in the process.   But then, what does this
>> bozo know?
> FYI Christian, in case you weren't aware the "bozo" above /wrote/ 22disk. :D

I know that *g*
But I haven't read Chuck's solution before sending my post. And BTW my
22disk entries are quite old (I think 15 years or so) and the
documentation[1] does not mention the keyword "EAGLE". So how could I know
about it??

Christian

[1]
File 22DISK.DOC from the 22DISK V1.44 package
"[...]
                                       22DISK

                     A CP/M-to-DOS Diskette Interchange Utility

                            Version 1.40, September, 1993

                          Copyright 1988-1993, Sydex, Inc.
[...]
"

The README
"                        22DISK Version 1.44

                      Distribution Information

                           October, 1996
[...]
"