Systems Engineering Laboratories - SEL History

Eric Moore mooreericnyc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:51:20 CST 2020

You are welcome! I have had a blast restoring and running my SEL 810A and
wanted to pull together some of what I had found, done, and helped with. It
is really just a placeholder for now until there is a critical mass of
interest.

The SEL 810 emulators are really awesome. Kgober's can run SEL 810A basic.
The SEL 810A gui I hope to soon improve, someone is helping me with an SVG
file of the front panel to replace the picture I am currently using.

I would like to someday acquire a 32/X or a powernode, but they are rare as
hens teeth apparently. I also would really like to find more info on the
ampex videofile.

-Eric