R: Floppy disk: one drive per face

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Nov 6 14:27:13 CST 2020

On 11/6/20 11:41 AM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:

> Yes, we're all bozos on this bus.  ("Firesign Theater" fourth album)
> But, when it comes to disk formats,
> none of the rest of us bozos can compare to Chuck.

I can claim size 13 feet, so I'm pretty much on the way to being a real
Bozo.  Perhaps my mistake with 22Disk was not putting a line in that
said "Me fecit Carolus Guzis  Anno MCMLXXXVII" or some such.

> BTW, in cultures that frown on stealing sheep, that is sometimes
> expressed as "teaching grandma to suck eggs".

That's the way I've always heard the expression, but I never asked
either of my grandmothers if they could suck eggs.  Never occurred to me
to do so.

--Chuck