Anyone using RK06/07 drives?

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Fri May 29 08:54:51 CDT 2020

Thanks Noel: The boards are not RK611 controller boards, they seem to go
in the drives themselves, maybe.

m7706, m7906, m7908,m7907

I don't remember RK07's much, they were quickly replaced by RL02's in
the world I lived in. Kind of odd little ducks.

I'm just trying to get rid of junk, and they're taking up space. I had
an RK611 in a Plessy expansion box but I think I sold that with my
11/34+2 RM02's awhile ago.