Living Computer Museum

Lee Courtney leec2124 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:25:47 CDT 2020

"In the coming weeks we’ll follow up with information about ticket,
membership and donation refunds."

The "membership and donation refunds." bothers me the most, especially with
Paul Allen no longer on the scene.

If LCM were to cease operations permanently that would be a disaster, as
there is no institution that performs the preservation, restoration, and
hands-on public education function as well as them. :-(

Lee C.

--
Lee Courtney
+1-650-704-3934 cell