Microsoft open sources GWBASIC

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue May 26 06:46:11 CDT 2020

On Mon, 25 May 2020 at 20:51, Adrian Graham via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Quite a few Australians might not share your view that Dick Smith was ‘niche’, Europeans may, largely because they’ll have never heard of him in Europe. For proper niche see the RCA-1802 powered COMX-35.

I do remember the COMX-35, yes.

I think you had the Laser V200 version on display at a retro computing
fair in Croydon in about 2007. I was amazed to see and try one for the
first time in real life, and told you that I wrote most of the
Wikipedia page on it...

To which you commented that yes, that sounded like Wikipedia all right.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com