3 stylewriter printers available for pickup only, Fairfield, IA

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:42:01 CDT 2020

Came in through vintagecomputer.net that I am passing along.

Anyone out there near Fairfield, IA and looking for three Apple Stylewriter
printers let me know and I will put you in contact with the woman who has
them.  I was told that there was a few other things, but no computers.
They're pick up only.  The woman asked that she be told
1) phone number
2) your location

Please contact me ONLY through https://www.vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm
because this is the most reliable means of contacting me. I find Gmail
sends a lot of group posts and replies straight to the spam folder.

I do not know the donor nor do I know about the hardware.  I don't know
the deadline for retrieving them.  I do not know nuthin.

I will bundle together the persons who inquire and forward to her to decide
whom to contact.

Bill