DECstation 220/Olivetti M250E Documentation

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun May 24 16:49:52 CDT 2020

Rob,

I have what is laughingly labelled as a "Field Engineering Library - M250 Service Manual" but its actually almost totally devoid of any technical information.
Not sure what the difference between the M250 and M250E is but looking at the pocket guide they are very similar.
In fact the pocket guide seems to have more technical information than the service guide :-(
I have no idea from whence it came, but if you would like it I can either pop it in the post to you, or you can arrange to do your exercise near me and collect.

Dave