Evans & Sutherland PS-2?

markwgreen at rogers.com markwgreen at rogers.com
Mon May 18 13:57:39 CDT 2020

I have one, but no documentation I'm afraid.  The last time I turned it on was 20 years ago.  The last thing I remember is the fuse in the display blowing.  I ordered replacements, but never got it going again.

They take a lot of power, where mine is currently sitting I don't have the power to bring it up.  In the next year or so I plan to build a special room with lots of power for my old graphics devices.  I'll get back on it then, hopefully I'll be at least semi-retired by then.