Looking for a pair of DEC RL02 drives, working or otherwise

David Gesswein djg at pdp8online.com
Mon May 11 19:34:00 CDT 2020

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 07:29:53PM -0000, Stephen Buck wrote:
> Looking for a pair of DEC RL02 drives, working or otherwise, for a PDP-11 restoration destined for a local computer museum in Boulder, Colorado. It's fine if it's not working - I'm happy to try and get it up and running. Thanks!

masterb2014 at gmail.com has RL drives. Looks like most may be RL01's.
He is also desiring to move whole racks vs parting them out.
Ebay is https://www.ebay.com/sch/masterpequa/m.html though currently doesn't
have any PDP-8 stuff up.

He has a lot more pre and post Omnibus equipment that he will be selling in
various condition. Keep in mind he is not a PDP-8 expert in any questions.

Equipment is in Long Island.