Was looking for old suns

silvercreekvalley silvercreekvalley at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 14:40:36 CDT 2020

Hi

Thanks for the replies with the Suns, hopefully I will be able to get one up and running :)

As I should probably clear a bit of space in the ‘office’ - I have several bits of kit available. I’m in the UK.

HP Visualise 86000 - complete system with keyboard/mouse - nice condition
Several QBUS 11/53 machines with HD (5M I think), two pedestal, the rest ‘rack mount’ units.
DEC alpha - not sure on model number but functional
VAX 3000 - boots but needs restoration case is in poor condition.

PM me if any of the above is of interest. I could probably ship some of the items.

Thanks

Ian