APL-11

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Mon Mar 30 21:30:46 CDT 2020

>According to the Ref Manual, that's the one I was looking for.
>Now to mount the RL on RSTS and see what it takes to build it
>there.  I'll let the list know how I make out in case someone
>else is interested.
>
>bill
   The RL02 image is RSX Files-11, and I’m not sure if you can mount that with RSTS. I could move it to a RT-11 formatted RL02 or if your RSTS system is on HECnet I can put it where you could get it that way. I looked for the original DOS-11 formatted DEC distribution tape but can’t find it at this time. Let me know if you need anything.

Mark