Unable to download Dave Dunfield's ImageDisk

Dave Dunfield dave.dunfield at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:47:08 CDT 2020

>Patrick Finnegan pat at vax11.net  Tue Mar 24 18:14:05 CDT 2020
>
>It looks like the magic that updates the 5-digit number in the URL doesn't
>work after the classiccmp.org recovery.  Try:
>http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img54306/imd118.zip
>
>The rest of the things should be in the same directory.

>>On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 1:47 PM Christian Groessler
>> Hi,
>>
>> the link on http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm for
>> "ImageDisk 1.18" doesn't work. Apparently most (or all) links on this
>> page don't work.

The "magic" is me, it has nothing to do with the classiccmo recovery.
The links are something I update manually from time to time, and I've
recently updated some pages to correct links to my now expired
commercial site, and failed to amend these with the current transient
page.

Should be fixed now - may have to refresh your browser if It cached
the bad links.

Dave