Prime documentation

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Thu Mar 12 09:41:31 CDT 2020

Dennis,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 09:20:08PM -0400, Dennis Boone via cctalk wrote:

> I was able to reproduce the issue.  When I repacked these using the
> Rev. 22 MAGSAV, the install worked correctly.  Here's the repacked tape
> set:
>
> https://yagi.h-net.org/m2214repack.tar.gz

I was able to restore from the above tapes, and have a bootable system.  It
looks like the system might have an editor issue.  At the tail end of the
boot, I'm getting:

OK,    CO SYSTEM>ED.SHARE.COMI 7              /* Share ED editor
Not found.  (CO)
ER!

I just downloaded the sample system images.  I'll use those to start getting
familiar with PRIMOS, and get back to installing a system from scratch at a
later date.

Thank you for all the work you've put in to making these systems and this
wealth of PRIME information and resources available to hobbyists!!!

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.