[EXTERNAL] IMSAI PCS 80 30 ROM (original)

rar rar at syssrc.com
Tue Mar 10 12:05:41 CDT 2020

Bill -  I don't have an IMSAI PCS 80.  But perhaps you would find something close in either a VDP-40  (never turned it on, 5.25" floppies) or a VDP-80.  My VDP-80 got smashed in transit, but the ROMS could still be gone.  Let me know if you want be to dig around

Bob Roswell
broswell at syssrc.com
410-771-5544 ext 4336

https://museum.syssrc.com