Mystery 1970 core board

Bob Smith bobsmithofd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:46:46 CST 2020

LEC16 was a copy of the PDP11. Lockheed sold it to BBN. BBN relabeled
it Pluribus.
I was part of the DEC engineering team looking at purchasing the LEC,
as one of the features was the ability to be an Arpanet IMP.
I was quite familiar with t the Unibus, and noticed the print set was
very similar to a negative copy of an 11/20 print set.
I raised this with the boss and legal.  The machine was then referred
to as the Lockheed SUE.
//bob