Hp 21mx loader rom set

CuriousMarc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:20:33 CDT 2020

Hi Grant,
I looked at my collection and I have the 67-69 ROMs, which I also identified
as the DS/1000 ROMs (Distributed Systems Network). I also have a
91740-80033/34/35 set which I don't know what it is. Does anyone know?
Anyhow, looking at the ROMs and dates, I suspect these are E/F microcode
only and would not work on the 21MX. So I think you'll have to go with one
of my cables, a standard mag tape card set and disconnecting your HPIB card
from the 7970 - so you were right from the start.
I would still be intrigued to see if anyone has the 70-72 set, and did not
know they were a DS/1000 extension, thanks Jay.
Marc