PDP-11 tape question

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Wed Jun 24 16:19:40 CDT 2020

Sometimes I had only lunch hour to do PMs, and one office worker always
ate into my time because she had to 'finish something'.

Pretty soon I found that <esc> [ 2 ; 9 y would put all ANSI terminals
into continuous self-test, and that solved the problem:-)

Those were the days!

cheers,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson, Sc., MIEEE, VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591 nw.johnson at ieee.org