New drive for my 11/83....

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Fri Jun 19 19:10:31 CDT 2020

Follow-up: Drive is working well and now has a real virgin install of M+
4.6 on it. I also was able to make a TK50 backup tape of it, and even
remembered how to make BRU64K bootable on a RX01 floppy so I can restore
it :-)

Next step will be to get the 383mb Wren VI disk up and going. ESDI seems
to be pretty darn quick, if that works I might stop there or pick up an
8760 drive for 700mb of storage.

Far cry from the dual RM02's I used to work with back in the day, but it
does seem to work well....