Ancient transistor ?computer board (Peter Van Peborgh)

Boris Gimbarzevsky boris at summitclinic.com
Thu Jun 18 20:22:38 CDT 2020

Remember buying boards like that at electronics surplus places in
late 60's but never knew where they came from.  Just used them as a
cheap source of parts.  Also suspect the black boxes are pulse
transformers although all of the pulse transformers I pulled off
boards were circular.  Never thought much then about where they came
from and just got ones with most transistors and diodes on them so
could make DTL logic gates from them.  Think a board like that might
have gone for $1-2 back then which was way cheaper than buying new
transistors and diodes in those days and TTL IC's were ridiculously
expensive then.

Boris Gimbarzevsky