VAX /785 docs

Todd Goodman tacoman656 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:21:33 CDT 2020

Hi Al,

If you'd like me to reimburse you for this, I'm happy to do so! I have a
chassis, board set, power supplies, etc for an 11/785 that I eventually
hope to get to and these would be great to have available (online only
or both online and in paper form).

In any case, let me know how much and where to send it (USPS, PayPal,
venmo) and I'll reimburse you for them

Thank you for all you do!

Todd