BYTE Magazines

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Wed Jun 3 17:29:33 CDT 2020

On 6/3/2020 2:30 PM, Will Cooke via cctalk wrote:
>> On June 3, 2020 at 2:22 PM John Herron via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>
>> I'm not quickly finding it but weren't there some magazines missing or hasit been decided all are scanned and it usable quality? I see one listhttps://vintageapple.org/byte/ and archive.org also has a collection butthey weren't in order in my browser.
> The ones at vintageapple.org are almost complete.  Some of the scans are bad last time I checked (such as Oct 86 I think.) But that has almost all of them.
>
> Will

Apparently they are complete.

*2/11/19*: Last 8 issues of Byte Magazine added; the Byte archive is now complete. Many thanks to The National Museum of Computing in Canada for providing 4 of the mising issues. (Please consider donating to them <http://www.tnmoc.org/support/make-donation> to support computer history.)

Lots of good Mac stuff there I didn't know about.  Looks like I can offload my 10 boxes of Mac System 6 and System 7 programming manuals and books to someone that wants hardcopy.  Everything I have is in PDF on that site now.

--
John H. Reinhardt