CLCC68 Covers

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:04:21 CDT 2020

I intend to restore a pair of boards that used Intel Ceramic Leadless Chip
Carrier (CLCC) parts.  Unfortunately the socket covers were tossed when the
boards were scavenged for their chips.  The sockets and attached clips are
themselves just fine.  eBay item # 252830664338 is an example of this style
of 68-pin socket.  Item # 362702811275 is an example IC in CLCC form.

If anyone has a par (or even just one) of these covers lurking in their
odds-n-ends collection somewhere I'm interested in putting them back into
service.  Thank you for taking a look!

paul