windows program to read papertape from reader through serial port

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:59:03 CDT 2020

I don't use a windows machine for either serial of parallel. I use a machine that can boot to DOS directly, not a dos window in windows.
I use my own programs written in Forth to transfer them to files. Some need other things like headers and such.
I put the files on a 3.5 floppy and then use a USB floppy to transfer them to my windows or chrome book as needed.
I don't use my windows machine on the web, except to download needed programs.
It's a bit of pain but I control every thing I need to control that way better.
Dwight