Dilithium Press (Computer Books)

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:26:20 CDT 2020

Yes, that’s the one I have!
The thinner one (with colored pages?), I have never seen.

It describes procedures in a sort of FORTRAN style, at a “high level”.
It means you have to implement everything yourself 😊
Do not think you’re almost done, it is just a start.
Think of the following modules:

  *   Navigation officer
  *   Tactical officer
  *   - etc